—> Club or Site Directors who would like to host RMR events may submit their host-site-availability HERE
1) As a new Director your first step is to create your own personal membership at RMR. Use this LINK to secure your own, generic unaffiliated membership.
Please don't give this link to other members of your club! They need a specific link that affiliates them with your club directly.
The Director membership costs $60 plus $14 background screening fee. With this generic membership, you become "Member 0" for your new club!
2) Initiate your personal background screen, immediately. (We've posted "How to Navigate to your Background screen" insturctions on this page)
3) While your B/G is "in process" go ahead and take your SafeSport course! The course requires about 3 hours to complete, the first time., but in subsequent years you are eligible for a 30 minute refresher!
4) Submit an ANNUAL FORM for your Club. (again, see instructions elsewhere on this page)
5) With those tasks taken care of, you're eligible to become "Member #1" of your club. We will contact USAV on your behalf, and they will activate your Club HQ (online management login)
6) From within your SportsEngine HQ, create membership invitation links to send to your coaches and players. If you don't know how, please contact email@example.com .
7) Don't forget to send yourself the invitation link, so that your personal membership can be updated from "generic" to "club affiliated!"
8) Request Certificates of Insurance (COIs) for any new facility that you will use. (COIs from last year are automatically renewed for you). NEW: You can also log in to EPIC to request fresh copies of any of your existing/renewing certificates, self serve!
9) ROSTER and VALIDATE your teams at TM2sign.com no later than Dec 11, 2023, for SOS pre-season seeding. (Teams that form-up after Dec 11 may still join RMR, they simply won't enjoy pre-season seeding, and may have to "work up through the ranks" a bit.)
10) PRE-REGISTER for tournaments, also at TM2sign.
11) Request a Scoring and Referee Clinic at your site HERE
12) Host an RMR Power Series Tournament at your gym if you'd like, by submitting your availability HERE
13) Still looking for a few players? Post those opportunities HERE
--> Contact Kirsten at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
REQUEST A CERTIFICATE FOR A NEW FACILITY
--> (not necessary if you had a COI for this site last year)
Use the form (to the right here) to request a certificate of insurance for approved/insured activities. A list of organizations/names will appear when you start typing the name, city, or state code.
TIPS (numbers here refer to the lines in the form)
2) Enter your club name (no abbreviations, please)
3) Choose your certificate type: “Evidence of Coverage” or "Additional Insured." (The "additional" is preferred: see "Description of COIs" PDF , below)
4) For general RMR purposes, use “RMR-sanctioned club practices and RMR competitions” as the Event Name
5) Start date can be no earlier than the application date
6) End date can be no later than Aug 31st
Lines 7-12) “Holder” refers to the facility ownership… the people requiring you to provide insurance
Lines 13-15) “Contact" means YOU the requesting Club Director
You may now submit a request for a Certificate of Insurance for a NEW FACILITY yourself, by following THIS LINK.
After a short process time, you should receive a direct email which will include a link to your new PDF certificate, suitable for framing, or for handing off to your facility owner!
Use this to request a COI for NEW facilities. You do not need to request a new certificate for facilities that you used last year, since each COI is automatically refreshed each season. (see below)
Another new tool for Club Directors:
If what you need is simply a copy of a COI for a facility you've used previously, follow THIS LINK.
There, you can see a list of all your current COIs (on the white lines). If your previous COIs have expired, they are highlighted in pink.
If the white lines show facilities that you no longer use, please write to email@example.com to let us know, and we will have EPIC Insurance delete these COIs.
TO LOG IN:
Your user name is your Club Director email address. Contact the office a the address above, if you've forgotten your password.
Fo more information about COIs and our new tools, please , see Kickoff Letter #6 above.
Online Uniform Approval portal
Time to order uniforms for your teams? Your jersey manufacturer should be able to provide you with mock-ups so that you can check out not only how the jersey looks, but also if it complies with USAV rules regarding number size, placement, and contrasting colors.
If you'd like to make double-sure that your uniform is "good to go" you can submit your artwork to the USAV Rules Interpreter for all-year, all-event approval HERE.
Play it safe, and enjoy "peace of mind" by using this simple tool!
SOS rankings for the RMR Girls division for the 22-23 season are now public. To find your team, please click on this rankings link and see where your team stands!
Best of luck to all teams as we continue our season!
Athletes who have signed with a club for the 23-24 season are reminded to wait for an invitation link from their club, that will help them affiliate with that club as a regular member. Beyond the regular club membership the RMR does offer several specific special use"membership types:
The upgradable 23-24 Tryout Membership is still available and does includes the option to upgrade to a full 23-24 membership after you affiliate with a club. Get the "tryout membership" and you'll be good-to go for any club tryout... and eligible to upgrade to a full membership when you've chosen your club!
Young athletes who are joining low-cost beginner leagues do so through their league administrator, or may contact the RMR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athletes who will join beach clubs either separately, or in addition to their regular indoor full-season membership may contact the office as well. (Yes, you can join one club as an indoor member, but play beach for another club!)
Club Parents are not required to be USAV members. Many often do join however, in order to serve as team chaperones, as site directors, or as scorekeepers or referees.
Adults intending to become professional Officials; please see our "For Officials" page.
Adult players please go to our ADULTS page.
Directors and Coaches
Although this website page is otherwise dedicated to your "adult professional" interests, we do need to remind you that all adults in the RMR are SAFESPORT MANDATORY REPORTERS.
You will have learned what that means, during your annual Safesport training, but the article below gives you some reminders, and puts some basic materials at your fingertips!
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!
USA Volleyball is required on an annual basis to communicate with all adult members the Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy (MAAPP) and How to Report misconduct mechanisms. The Center created a shortened version of the MAAPP called MAAPP at a Glance which captures the key components of the MAAPP. If you wish to read the full MAAPP, please click on the second link below.
All adult participants of USA Volleyball are mandatory reporters of abuse.
The U.S. Center for SafeSport has exclusive jurisdiction over allegations of Sexual Misconduct. To report sexual misconduct, please click the following link to report directly to the U.S. Center for SafeSport
To report any other form of Misconduct including Physical and Emotional misconduct (such as bullying, hazing harassment), retaliation, violations of the MAAPP, or any other violations of the SafeSport Code, you may file a concern with USA Volleyball at the following link:
In addition, the U.S. center for SafeSport offers SafeSport training for parents and minor athletes free of charge. These courses can be taken at the link below: