The RMR Adult Prime-Time league is almost ready to get underway!
The PrimeTime League offers Cash prizes and paid referees for all matches!
Special Thanks to Colorado Volleyball Academy (CVA) for hosting all of our events. Their gym address is 13310 James E Casey Ave, in Englewood near the Centennial Airport. Our proposed dates of play are on Sundays, as follows: Oct 16 and 30 (plus Oct 27 as an alternate date), Nov 6 and 13, and closing with Dec 4 and 18.
Team Captains: Registration opens this Saturday Oct 1st at 9am. Please set up your team at TM2sign.com (navigate to RMR/adult-prime-time-rostering) . Team Fee $365 (includes all individual player fees)
Players: Your captain will provide you with a special link that will bring you directly to your (pre-paid) membership signup portal.
Fall days... beautiful outdoors!
Meanwhile, the RMR and all the member Clubs are busy getting everything ready for the upcoming season!
Our "RMR Aggregate Calendar" PDF is posted just below. It includes the Mountain Series events now, as well as a new boys event in February. Our RSS-feed calendar is also "live" with all the upcoming RMR events, HERE.
The membership process is well under way now. Here are some helpful tips and reminders:
* Directors will send each athlete a specific "INVITATION LINK"
* Athlete families should WAIT for the link, before trying to register at USAV through SportsEngine (SE)
* If you were a USAV member last year, be sure to use THAT email address again this year!
* During the registration process, remember that SE assumes that the PARENT is answering the questions.
* Once the family membership is established, SE will ask the parent to create a sub-profile for athletes(s) within the family.
* PRETEND YOU'RE APPLYING FOR A PASSPORT as you work through the registration. Use EXACT FULL NAMES. If you use a nickname at all, you (and your coaches) will have to use that exact nickname ALL the time, ALL year!
We've posted more useful information for you on the Parent and the Club Director pages.
Take a look around, and we'll see you on the courts soon!
The 'main contact email address for the RMR is: "email@example.com"
Our physical address is: 4155 E Jewell Ave #909, Denver, CO 80222.
Our office phone number is 303-584-0376
We enjoy visitors but are frequently away at events, so drop us a line before you drop by!
To better reach specific departments at the RMR:
Membership: Member Registration and SportsEngine Support:
Kirsten Boessneck: firstname.lastname@example.org. 303-584-0376 x 2
Accounting: Invoicing and Bookkeeping
Brandi Wierenga: email@example.com 303-584-0376 x4
Executive Director and Competition: Team Registration, Scheduling and Events
Keith Murlless: firstname.lastname@example.org office 303-584-0376 x1 or direct cell (828) 280-7170